Book from anywhere 24/7 with our online scheduling portal. It shows therapists’ real-time availability so you can book with confidence.
- Click the “Online Scheduling” button to be redirected to our MindBody online scheduling portal.
- Click “Book Appointments”
- Search by service, therapist, day and/or time.
- Choose the appointment that works best for you.
- Create an account, enter your billing information and you’re all set!
Many of our clients like to schedule on the go using our convenient mobile app. You can find the app download links in the Apple App Store and Google Play buttons below.
If online and mobile booking isn’t your thing (or to book with a gift certificate instead of a credit/debit card online), call 704-465-5527 and press 1 when prompted. We can also put you on a cancellation list if the time or therapist you want is booked.
Scroll down to read our studio policies and to view a map of our location.
Policies & Procedures
In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients and our therapists, the following policies are honored:
Debit/Credit Card on File
- We require a debit or credit card on file. All credit card data is encrypted by MindBody, our online scheduling system. If you have a gift certificate covering the full service amount, we can book your appointment over the phone with the gift certificate number instead.
24 Hours Notice for Cancellations/Reschedules
- If you provide less than 24 hours notice for a cancellation or reschedule, you will be charged the full service amount the day of your scheduled appointment. Do not provide notice via email. Notify us by calling 704-465-5527. If you reach our voicemail, leave a message and you will not be charged provided your voicemail is left prior to the 24 hour window.
- If you forget or consciously choose to miss your appointment, you will be considered a “no-show” and you will be charged the full service amount the day of your scheduled appointment.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
- If you arrive with potentially contagious symptoms (flu, cold, ringworm, lice, etc), your therapist may refuse to provide treatment. Your therapist will also notify you if they need to reschedule due to contagious symptoms/conditions. We treat clients undergoing chemotherapy with compromised immune systems, and we aim to provide a safe environment for all clients and therapists.